Tuesday, December 22, 2009

ELF FALSE EYELASHES REVIEW~

I just thought I'd make a random post! I hope you're enjoying the holiday so far! Christmas is coming soon, and that means BOXING DAY ! Man, the mall is going to be CROW- DED! I'm especially afraid for FOREVER21. I can already predict a massive herd..

Anywho,
.
T H E r e v i e w ! !

Okay, so I own both of the two designs I think? I have the Dramatic, and the Natural. I prefer.. ..... EITHER~! LOL. Theyre fantastic for their price, however the band is a little Flimsy? Like you have to take care of them really well, or else they bend funny, so they're a bit.. "fragile".. but, For a BUCK, it's really a steal.


NATURAL? Hm. Not really? Though one of them is called natural, it's not really. Theyre both really nice tho, but the dramatic ones are a bit dramatic for me SINCE I do not wear fake lashes often.


Anyway, that was the itty-bitty short- RIGHT TO IT, review. I didn't want to spend a lot of time reviewing this product, since it's pretty much the way it looks. It's good for the price, but I wouldnt prefer to wear them everytime because theyre a bit too soft? and they kinda get dirty or break fast.

2 comments:

freshelle said...

thanks for the review..i would of never thought about trying elf lashes until now.

pixbby said...

No problem! Theyre actually pretty decent for a buck, nice and dramatic. :)

Post a Comment