
Why Hello there!
As you guys know, most of the makeup that I have are not high end brands. I have a few MAC, and Sephora things, if you guys even consider that "high end".
So, Here are my TOP 5 most FAV b r u s h e s,
( Not in any particular order, of course.)
.
.
.
Everyday Minerals Flat Top Brush, ( FTB)

Why? : LUXURIOUSLY soft! Nice for the price! ( LOL? )
How much? : $10.00
Used for? : Anything mineral basically. Buffs in every part of your skin, for a full covg.
Basically, this brush has pretty good reviews everywhere. Every EDM user knows that this brush is super super soft! Its petite and it's good for buffing in foundation! However, if you wear
really really really little makeup, this brush will probably be too dense ( too much powder will go on).
.
.
ELF Studio Powder brush (Flat top as well)

Why? : Soft, and perfect for decent coverage.
How much? : $3 USD!
Used for? : Powder, Liquid, Cream! Anything basically.
Its a bit more loose ( by only a bit) compared to the EDM, but it's almost just as soft, and its a bit bigger too!!I have two of these, and they're awesome for the price, believe me! Don't want to pay 10.00? Just get this instead, they're so similar!
.
.
.
Coastal scents Pink Stippler ( duo fiber)

Why? : Pink. (LOL!) and it looks pretty cool, does a decent job.
How much? : $7.99
Used for? : liquid foundation, or light hand blush!
This CAN get annoying to use with Liquid because the hairs sometimes fall off on your face, but I do like the finish.. I find this much nicer then those typical Flat foundation brushes ( the paddle kind?) Not bad for the price, I def want to try ADORNED WITH GRACE duo fiber.... Heard it was quite similar to MACS.. :O
.
.
.
EcoTools Blush Brush

Why? : A pretty good blush brush, soft (not TOO soft) does a decent job with it's size!
How much? : Not sure, im guessing 8.99? ...
Used for? : BLush blush blush! A bit too large for contouring? But can be used to highlight too!
I like to use this brush often for blush, just because it's the perfect size, and it doesnt shed ever!! Eco tools is a dandy brand !
.
.
.
EcoTools Concealer brush!

Now you may notice.. HUH? why is it double ended?
.
.
That is because I ripped off the concealer top (well actually it kinda fell off -__-) And then I Gluegunned it, so it can be a Foundation / concealer duo! How neat is that?? I dont actually really like the foundation brush, but it's not bad.
Why? : The concealer part is just awesome. It covers ever scar/ imperfection and its fluffy, so it blends it out nicely, with a nice coverage.
How much? : - - ( came with a pack which was 12.99 ;Good deal!)
Used for : Regular concealing. I find this brush the very very best.
I just don't like Flat concealer brushes.. I find that they dont really do a great job as this one.
Ok, so why don't I have any EYE brushes in the top 5? Because I think they're all the same in a way.. They either blend the color, or just pack it on. Not much to it really!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also went to eat ramen at the usual place.
Moi's Miso Flavored. ( doesn't look that awesome, cause it isnt LOL)

I SO want to try the other ramen place on denman street, called Kintaro! So many good reviews!
After the dinner and movies,decided to go to this Orange cafe crepe. Nice little hang out spot.
.
.
.
AND I also got a Savoury crepe. I was so filled

Anyway, that was my day! I'm back to studying for TWO more exams this week. After that, tutorials / reviews should be up quicker then usual. Thanks for visiting my blog my followers!! XOXOX

1 comment:
Good review on the brushes! Thanks for sharing and yummy food!
Btw, check out Tina's blog giveaway!
http://tina-bobeena.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment