Sunday, June 20, 2010

Back with a Tiny haul !

Bonjour tout le monde!! Decided to post something quite small, before a tutorial comes up!

Dinner at cactus club.
"Prawn butter nut squash trio" app. (By rob feenie) This dish was quite satisfying, despite it being a tad salty.. perhaps a teensybit over cooked too. The toasted nuts, were a pleasant touch!
Photobucket


I ordered the prawn and scallop spaghetti, and it tasted nice!
Photobucket

Definitely returning to cactus club, after eyeing some of the food on the menu!

Here's an extremely small haul when I went downtown yesterday.
Picked up 2 things from daiso, and something from MAC!
Photobucket

Mac select moisture in NC30 :), havent exactly wore it on my own, but have tried it in the store.
Photobucket

I thought Nc 30 would be a bit dark, but it seems alright.
Photobucket

Swatches
Photobucket

Picked up a joe fresh eyeliner today! Reviews are quite high on mua, so I hope it works well! The fine tip application seems promising.
Photobucket
Photobucket


and starbucks on the way home ;)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Shahana Style said...

I LOVE the MAC Select MoistureCover! It is one of the best concealers I've ever used. I think the only tie for me is the one by Becca Cosmetics. The colour is spot on and coverage is just right.

pixbby said...

Haha! I love my MAC too! It's way more thinner than the studio finish, which I find quite cakey! :) I'm glad you love it, and also have another great alternative!

Post a Comment