Sunday, March 27, 2011

Chestnutty flair for spring

Photobucket
Hi, hello! Here's a tutorial on a great look that is definitely wearable in the spring! The raspberry sorbet- color really shouts the feel of spring,"and gives a nice pop color for your eyes. The "chest nutty" tan shade simply just brings the look together and gives it a bit more glamour and dazzle which is always brilliant!

Also ate some sushi today with my gal friend after shopping : )
Photobucket

Sushi! Delish, as always
Photobucket


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ok back to the tutorial : )


Here are the colors that I used Note: The unknown shade below is actually "Homework" blush/ bronzer from Everyday Minerals! I know what you're thinking, why on earth am I using "Blushers" as eyeshadow? They actually have decent texture for eyeshadow, and their sheen is marvelous. The pictures simply do not do justice! Plus, I prefer them much more on my eyes, than on my cheeks, Check out those glittery babies!

Photobucket
1. First, I apply a creamy base (doesn't have to be pink, but it helps!) and then pat on the metallic bronze-y shade on the lids. Definitely use a primer before the base too, just to prevent ANY creasing!
Photobucket
2. For section "3", pat on the cool toned raspberry shade just right below the metallic bronze shade. For section "1." you want to apply a creamy ivory, or nude colored highlighter just to soften the overall look and help bring it together. Next, fill your thinnest eyeshadow brush with a dark coffee shade and begin to smudge a very thin line.
Photobucket

3. The last step is to apply your eyeliner, anyway you'd like! I prefer to wing it out a little, just to extend the appearance of the eyeshape. Don't forget to top off the look with your favourite mascara, I use the maybelline falsies and I love it!!
Photobucket


Gyozas, anyone? Man I love food.....
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment